19 July 2010

Zemanta Now Native on Blogger.com!


Zemanta is the best thing to happen for Bloggers since the beginning of Web 2.0.

If you blog at all, especially using Blogger, you have to try Zemanta! It enables you to add related material to a blog post without having to open and search in a separate window.

The big deal about Zemanta's becoming native on Blogger is that now you have access to the service/tool regardless of what browser you are using.  I love Safari's speed, and Chrome's extensions; Firefox runs and starts slower than these on my Mac, but I LOVE Zemanta, and until now it was the only Browser with a Zemanta add-on for Blogging. But with this new widget on my Blogger blog, I can use Zemanta with any browser.

Thank you team Zemanta for showing such love for bloggers.

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: