Ever get frustrated by a dialog box that opens way over there, forcing you to move your mouse across the whole screen just to click on OK. Here is the solution.
What you want to do is put a tick mark in this checkbox:
- Right-click on your desktop and choose Personalize from the bottom of the pop-up menu:
- Type "mouse" into the field at the upper left hand corner of the dialog box that opens:
- Click on "Change your mouse settings" from the resultant list:
- Click on "Additional mouse options" on the far right side of the dialog:
- This will open the Mouse Properties dialog. Choose the third tab from the left, "Pointer Options":
- Finally, check the box as indicated: "Automatically move pointer to the default button in a dialog box" :